Objective: To provide a service of communication and information that will guide you into your decision making decision.
Experience: Licensed Real Estate Sales.
- Marketing properties, Home Staging, coordination of contracts, forms and disclosures statements required by the State, arranging site inspections.
- Assist buyers in locating lender and obtaining financing,
communicate with mortgage lenders and with lawyers to create contracts.
- Knowledge of neighborhood sales, home values and bank process, pre-qualify buyers, negotiations, balancing offers and counteroffers.
- Project Manager; coordinating the major stages until the contract is complete and the move is complete, provide detailed progress reports regularly.
- Examine and evaluate prospective commercial and residential properties.
- Responsible for making offers, closing deals, and initiating resale activity. Negotiating final sale prices with buyers.
- Host of NYRealty411.com Home Ownership Workshops at Brooklyn Public Library branches
Education and Professional Training:
Accredited Buyer Representative, Short Sales and Foreclosures,
Property Management, Environmental Issues, BPO’s, Credit Repair,
Financing to Increase Home Ownership, Tenant Screening,
Fair Housing Laws, Green Residential Real Estate, Rehabbing,
Fair Housing, Forward & Reverse Mortgages, Appraisals
- Brooklyn Board of Realtors
- Long Island Board of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
To Schedule and Appointment please call or Text: 347-526-3501